Sunday, July 8, 2012

Independence Day!

This week we celebrated the 4th of July! As usual, it was filled with fun family festivities and good food. We were lucky enough this year to get tickets to the Freedom Festival aka the Stadium of Fire. It is one of my favorite Fourth of July traditions in our family. This year I was happy to bring my husband, Ian! His parents also came with us this year too. It was so much fun.






We decided to play a family game of baseball. It was actually really fun. It did get a little competitive at times but I think everyone enjoyed it. I know I did.




Waiting to bat. Don't we look good in our matching glasses??

Waiting for the Stadium of Fire to start

This year the Beach Boys performed. I was in love! I just sang my little heart out the whole time regardless of knowing the words or not :)



I know that I am very grateful for the Country that we live in. So many have sacrificed their lives for us and I couldn't be more grateful for the freedom that I have. After visiting Ghana, Africa for a month it means a lot more too. We have so much to be grateful for. Happy 4th!!


2 comments:

  1. You guys are SOOO Cute!! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! And I do love the matching glasses! :)

    ReplyDelete