Sunday, November 18, 2012

Honeymoon Time

I just have to say that I absolutely love being married. I don't think I have ever laughed so much before in my life.  Back in August Ian and I finally got to go on our long awaited honeymoon to San Diego, CA. We were lucky enough to be given free flights, a free hotel, and a great deal on a rental car. Here are some pitures of what we did!

This is us at the airport.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is us on our way to SeaWorld! I was so excited. This was my first time at SeaWorld

 
 
                                                    This is Ian at SeaWorld touching a ray


 
I have never been to SeaWorld and so I made Ian sit with me in the splash zone at every show. This was the Shamu show which I have dreamed about since I was little. Well when Shamu came up on the deck and they were playing that heart wrenching music they always play,  I couldn't help but to get a little teary eyed. Ian was dying laughing that I was actually crying at SeaWorld.
 
 
 
 
 
I finally got to see the San Diego Temple. It was absolutely beautiful and I would love to go back and actually do a session there.
 
 
 
As a wedding gift from one of our friends, we got a gift card to Ruth's Chris. We decided to save it for our honeymoon so that we could splurge on one crazy nice meal. We don't have the money or the class to eat at restraunts like this all the time, so we took full advantage of the opportunity to eat like royalty. This Ruth's Chris was located right on the harbor and we requested to sit outside. This is a view from our table. It was absolutely romantic and that was the best steak I have ever had in my life. Maybe someday when we can save our money for a billion years, we can eat there again.
 
 
 
Because we were in California, Ian thought it would be a good idea to drive to Riverside where he served his mission. We went to church at the spanish branch on Sunday and then went and visited some of the people that he taught while he was serving. This is the Reyes family that Ian taught. Everyone was so sweet and they even had Ian come and bear his testimony during sacrament meeting. Hermana Peralta even invited us over to her home for Sunday dinner with homemade tortillas. I was in heaven. It was so good to see where Ian served and to meet the sweet people of Riverside, CA.
 
 
You can't go to San Diego without visiting the beach.
 
I am so thankful for such a wonderful husband. I am truly blessed to be married to such an incredible and humble man. I am definitely a luck girl.

1 comment:

  1. Yeay I am so glad you two love birds had fun! Sea world is so much fun! I may or may not have shed a tear or two at that exact same moment of the show..... HA! Now your next vacation is to Alabama! Then we drive to Florida and go on a cruise :) What do you say!?!??!

    ReplyDelete