Sunday, November 3, 2013

Spring Time

I love spring. It make me excited for warm weather. Here is an update on our month of March. 

Lexie had a "spa" themed birthday party. I made nail polish treats.

I love it when my sister Andrea and her family come to visit. To give her a break from the girls, my Dad and I thought it would be fun to take Olivia and Madison to the Zoo. It was a perfect day and we had a lot of fun.  



Lunch with Grandpa! 





I think we wore them out 

Ever since I got married I never get to see my best friends anymore. So we made a mandatory dinner date at Zupas so that we could all see each other again. I guess I only took a picture of Lacey but Shandra and Missi were there also. It was nice to talk and catch up on life. I think we laughed more than anything. 

Have I ever mentioned I have a sever addiction to Hatch Family Chocolates? Well I do. They make a killer homemade German chocolate ice cream and it is to die for. 


Easter is such a fun holiday and I love to dye eggs. That has always been a tradition in my family. So we got on pinterest and the internet and looked for unique ways to dye Easter eggs. I think they turned out pretty cool. 



Church on Easter Sunday 

My parents have started this fun tradition of taking the family out to dinner and then to see a movie on the IMAX 3D. This time we went to dinner at Red Robins and it was delicious. 


April 10th is my Dad's birthday. It also marks the 1 year anniversary of my Mom's kidney transplant. I can't imagine my life without my Mom and Dad. Happy Birthday Dad and happy kidney transplant 1 year anniversary. 


One of my old bosses at Weber State University has season tickets to the Utah Jazz. He is way too kind and always gives up his tickets so that we can all go to the games. It just so happened that all of the Ambassadors were sitting right next to each other on the same row. It was so good to see everyone especially Danielle and Tyson. We had a blast. 


Our ward is interesting. I don't know how else to explain it. So when we found the Hubbards, Ridings, and Havars we knew we would be okay. They started a fun FHE group on Monday nights and we would rotate houses and treats and the lesson. It was a fun way to do FHE and make new friends at the same time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment