Sunday, November 3, 2013

Viva Las Vegas

We both love to travel. So we decided that we wanted to go somewhere. Ian took a day off of work and we were planning on going somewhere over the weekend. Of course things didn't work out as planned and we decided to just stay home. Until Sunday morning when we spontaneously decided we were going to drive to Las Vegas and spend some time in the warm sun golfing. So we did it. I booked a hotel on priceline and we left. We booked a tee time for the next day and enjoyed our mini vacation in Las Vegas. It was quite successful if I do say so myself. This was the first time I had ever been golfing on a legitimate course. Ian was very patient with me and we had a really good time. Not to mention that it was 75 degrees and sunny. 














No comments:

Post a Comment