Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Month of October

I think I am finally caught up on the last year of our lives. Sorry for the posting overload. I am so happy that I had time to sit down and blog. I really need to be more consistent about my blogging. 

October has been a really fun month. It's Ian's birthday month and so I go crazy. I absolutely love his birthday and going all out. He has been so busy with school and work. Ian is working full time and going to school full time taking 12 credits. He leaves the house around 0700 and usually gets home around 2000 at night. So I try and make nights as exciting as possible because it's the only time we get to see each other. 


I surprised Ian with a picnic in our front room. Cafe Rio is the real means to a mans heart. We can never go wrong with Cafe Rio. 
Ian isn't a huge fan of birthday cake. So instead of cake we went to Gourmandise in SLC and got French pastries. 


What is October without caramel apples?

Ian has been really sweet and has let me do some girly things. I got eyelash extension for the first time and I absolutely love them! There is nothing better than waking up in the morning and your lashes look perfect. Did I mention I don't have to wear mascara? It's a dream come true. 

I also went out of my comfort zone and colored my hair. I only did peekaboo highlights because I know that they can just grow out if I don't like them and nobody will know. My hair turned out so cute. I can't get over it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment