Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Little Things

Working as a Respiratory Therapist has some ups and downs. I love my job, but unfortunately it requires me to work weekends quite a bit. This last weekend one of Ian's mission companions got married and we were both invited to the sealing. I couldn't go with Ian because I had to work a twelve hour shift that day. When Ian got out of the sealing he called me and asked how work was going. We talked for a little and then we said goodbye. I went back to working and realized that I had a missed text from Ian. All it said  was"Sealings remind me how much I love you". It's moment like these where I am so thankful that I was able to score such an adorable and loving husband. He makes me laugh, he makes me smile, but most importantly he reminds me everyday how much he loves me.



3 comments:

  1. So a baby tear just came to my eye. Love this post and you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. And yes. I just stalked you! Can't believe I've missed out on following you in Insta. But I requested today so yay for me! What a cute blog post from the most adorable couple. --stacie

    ReplyDelete