Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thanksgiving Take One!

Every year Ian's friend Mike hosts a huge Thanksgiving dinner for all of Ian's close friends. This year was just as grand and wonderful as ever. I had the great idea of bringing my camera to the festivities but alas, my camera is a piece and it doesn't work very well. Or maybe the operator doesn't know how to run it?? Any way this is my half-hearted attempt capturing the wonderful night. 



photo bomb! compliments of Ben










Three course meal, served by actual servers. Mike had the whole thing catered. It was to good. 



I am so grateful for all of Ian's friends and for how they have all made me feel so welcomed. I knew most of them at Bingham but it has been so much fun getting to know them better. They all have influenced me in one way or another and I couldn't be more blessed. These are literally some of the greatest people on the earth. 

Happy (early) Thanksgiving!





















No comments:

Post a Comment